Just now — at Lost Weekend Video — I rented a copy. Can't wait to pop it into the DVD player this evening and watch it with Katie. (What an incredible cast!)
Steev is currently in Mexico. Tomorrow I'll be in LA for the day for Book Expo America. I fly out at 6:30 am and fly back at 8:30 pm. Ha ha. I feel like I'm "getting away with something" by not having to spend the night in LA. Brian 1, Los Angeles 0.
- We're making grilled chicken for dinner.
- Click here for an insightful, meaningful new blog post by Katie.
- I got my hair cut at a professional salon three weeks ago or so. I enjoyed the experience. I'm enjoying the haircut.
- I dislike the photo of me that's on Katie's blog right now... the one where I'm holding a skull bib. No big deal.
- I've smoked zero cigars and played zero rounds of golf in 2008. Back in 2006, a friend I sometimes call "Chimney Doubloon" agreed to play a round of golf with me in 2008. Are you gonna be able to make good on that commitment, "Chimney"? I think we can probably make it happen
- Not news: watch this Zero Mostel thing. Watch the whole thing.